Can my employee’s family members also come to the Netherlands?

Under certain conditions, the partner and/or children of a highly skilled migrant can also come to the Netherlands. In any case, every family member needs a residence permit.

Expat Center Food Valley is here to help you

At Expat Center Food Valley, we check whether the family members of the highly skilled migrant meet the conditions for coming to the Netherlands. We can also help the foreign professional apply for a residence permit for each family member. We have our own in-house desk for the IND, so we can help you arrange multiple formalities in one go.

Please contact Expat Center Food Valley